- (272) Kindness, mercy, "pour yourself out
for the hungry" [Is. 58.10]
- (456) Pure in heart, Love your neighbor
- (434) New Heaven and new earth,
Satan/Demons will be punished eternally in unquenchable
fire. Absolute justice. Fear GOD.
- (453) How good LORD's creations are.
Therefore we should love and care for the fish, bird,
trees, environment etc.
- (458) A Christmas song.
- (468) Jesus bids us shine.
- (396) O land of rest, for thee I sign.
- (115) How precious is the divine book.
- (357) What a friend we have in Jesus.
- (137) Come, ye sinners, poor and needy.
- (116) Sing them again over to me.
- (93) I hear the Saviour say.
- (200) Like a river glorious.
- (202) O Christ, in Thee my soul has found.
- (160) I hear Thy welcome voice.
- (162) I am coming to the cross.
- (372) The church will be caught up.
- (199) Take the name of Jesus with you.
- (122) I love to tell the story.
- (118) A lamp I have to guide my feet.
- (264) I must go home by the way of the
- (330) Step by step with Jesus.
- (5) LORD is above all things he created.
- (24) Thank Jesus.
- (325) Nearer my God to Thee.
- (306) Out of my bondage, sorrow and
- (487) At early morning all nature
- (74) Jesus, my Saviour, came to
- (142) Come, every soul oppressed by sin.
- (163) Down at the cross where my Saviour
- (166) Lord, through the blood of the